Re: [Harp-L] How We Can Save the Chromatic Harmonica from Possible Extinction

Hi Vern -

I like Slide Harmonica.

Your hands-free is a slide harmonica too, just slides in a different direction ;-).

- Slim.

Vern Smith wrote:

What about:

Vieleshilfe  (German for "many reeds")
Schilfesatz (German for "reed set")
Tuttocanne  (Italian for "all reeds")....my favorite!
Roseaux (French for "reeds") .....my second favorite.
Adlerphone...in honor of Larry
Multireeds or the Italian equivalent "Multicanne"...not too bad IMO
Windreeds
Reedophone
Reedset
Grand Harmonica...more complete than a diatonic.
Double Harmonica...twice as many reeds as a diatonic.
Chromareeds
Allineamento (Italian for array)

OK, OK....I'll give up. What do YOU suggest? ;o)

Vern