[Harp-L] RE: How We Can Save the Chromatic Harmonica from Possible Extinction

Uh--learn to play one--I'm doing my part . . .
But seriously, they are kinda different and yet almost the same.  The big
thing I am struggling with is the tone--not that it's bad, just different .
. .
The freedom of chromaticism is exhilirating, and I'm playing a lot, even
onstage (brave boy) but diatonic is still more exciting, and will appeal to
more people--players and listeners.
And let me say that the caliber of players on this list is inspiring! Thanks
for your words and notes.
Gary