Re: [Harp-L] jazz

Jazz on Diatonic? High Level? You need to get out more or hit a summit or
convention!,-) High Level Jazz comes in MANY colors!...

Jeff Grossberg, Sandy Weltman, Randy Singer, George Brooks, Allen Holmes,
Michael Peloquin, Chris Michalek, Sebastian Chalier, The late great Don Les
and of late.....PT Gazell ! ( I'll be reviewing his new CD "Swingin' Easy,
Hittin' Hard" )....stay tuned.........,-))))))

best,
rob paparozzi

> > <tom_costelloe@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> > Subject: [Harp-L] Re: William Gallison
> > To: Chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, wmharps@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
> > harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
> >
> > Chris/George/Tim M et al,
> >
> >   Before we get into who can play Jazz on the diatonic, wouldn't it be
more
> > fruitful to discuss what contemporary jazz is?  I've never heard Howard
Levy