RE: [Harp-L] Sniping on Ebay

E-Bay should make bidders aware of sniping programs. It should be in big
bold print. Otherwise, the whole bid process is fraudlent. I only found
out about snipe programs by watching items myteriously bid out from under
me, and then doing a google search and finding a whole array of e-bay
cheat programs. It's BS, and E-bay has a resonsiblity to let it's
customers know. I've wasted a lot of time on e-bay thinking I was engaged
in an honest, open auction.