Re: Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Music is not a competition?

On May 4, 2005, at 11:32 AM, EGS1217@xxxxxxx wrote:

I couldn't have gotten a better introduction than this. Heck with
competitions, just let me listen in to these jams each year with people of this
caliber and I'll be a willing student and happy camper

Elizabeth

And here's the best part: to hear any ONE of these players would usually entail cash monies. We got 2 DOZEN of them all at one time and with only one trip. Seems more effecient to me. :)
smo-joe