[Harp-L] Toots

I went to hear Toots Thielemans, with Kenny Werner and Oscar Castro-Neves yesterday, in Portsmouth, N.H.  At 82, he is still the master, in my humble opinion, of the jazz chromatic.  Many standing ovations from the audience.  He said he had been through a stroke, and only polayed one number on the guitar.  It was a fantastic show, and I am so awed by him and glad that I got the chance to experience his wonderful talent.  Bullfrog

www.harmonicaworkshops.com
www.roundhouseblues.com