RE: [Harp-L] Re: I'm Gonna Listen To 'Em, More

Again I say,  who did little walter steal from?  If you really want
to sound like LW or anyone else, you'll never do it by copying that
person.  You have to go to the source.  That's sax and guitars.  Be
careful because you may end up NOT sounding like your true self if
you copy harmonica player licks.

What do I know....  I don't own any litte walter or big walter et al
stuff....:-)

Just my two cents on how to become an original player.