[Harp-L] crosss harp not available??? /was-- Froggy's Website online

I did not know that that:

A. The crosshap is no longer available
B. That they were handmade.

I thought they used the MS reedplates?

I never could figure why they cost so much, but I love the two (LowD and G) that I have. I guess I'll have to take extra good care of them now, for sure!

Howard

Tim Moyer wrote:

from Froggy's site:

Golden Melody montés sur des Cross Harp HM

I, too, am confused by this. Do you mean Special 20 plates and covers on the comb of a handmade (no longer available) Cross Harp? The Golden Melody plates wouldn't fit this comb properly, and really couldn't be modified to fit, because they are too short.

-tim