To: <Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, March 07, 2005 10:55 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] James Cotton - Live at the Electric Lady

Hi all !
Just a quick word to inform you that I have posted a review of James Cotton's "Live at the Electric Lady" on my harmonica weblog Harmonica Ramblings.
Here are the first few paragraphs to whet your appetite :
"I love it when I buy a new record, stick it in the CD player (or even better, in the car's CD player) and as soon as the first few notes blast out, I'm already grinning and thinking 'Yeaaah!'. Instant purchase gratification, a sensation that is simply too rare.
But there's something even rarer and more pleasant, and that's when I have the exact same feeing listening to a record I've owned for ages but hasn't seen the colour of the laser beam for a long time. Yesterday morning I dug up James Cotton - Live at the Electric Lady. I got in the car, and as soon as Back at the Chicken Shack began, I was smiling like a lunatic. "Hell Yes!" Hard to handle the clutch while tapping my feet, but hey, who cares."
You can read the rest at http://harmonica.typepad.com