Re: [Harp-L] Re: Harp practice (warning--long)

On Jul 31, 2005, at 11:00 AM, Richard Hunter wrote:

With due respect, I've read a lot of interviews with successful musicians over the years, and every one of them -- except for the female musicians -- including Duke Ellington, said they got into music for the same reason: to get girls. Not food. Girls.

rotfl, lolololol.

Hey Richard, if I were tall, dark, and handsome, with blue eyes, and a full head of curly hair (like you), I might consider scoring girls.
But as it sits, food & drink is about as adventurous as I can expect to get.

 Keep harping, you're one of the very good ones.
JoJo

I grant that you're more likely to find girls almost anywhere other than
a coal mine, and the theory above is certainly entertaining.

Thanks and regards, Richard Hunter
hutnerharp.com