Re: Subject: [Harp-L] Augusta

...I hadn't realized that this was the same back--to-the-basics learning vacation I had looked at several years ago when I was interested in mastering spinning my own yarn. I only recently made the connection. It sounded wonderful even back then when I was trying to figure out how to get away for a week to indulge my creative/crafts gene. The only problem I could foresee now is feeling the urge to detour into some of the other workshops (with harp in hand, of course)<g>
Elizabeth

_
Do you want me to teach you how to do the 'Peyote' medicine bag stitch with Delica beads? Oh, Oh, I'm getting off-subject. We better get back to harmonicas.. :)
smo-joe