RE: Subject: [Harp-L] Augusta

All harp and no spinning of ones yarn makes Elizabeth a dull girl...do it all!

Trip

________________________________

From: EGS1217@xxxxxxx [mailto:EGS1217@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Tue 7/19/2005 6:05 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Henderson, Peter
Subject: Subject: [Harp-L] Augusta

...I hadn't realized that this was the same back--to-the-basics learning vacation I had looked at several years ago when I was interested in mastering spinning my own yarn.  I only recently made the connection.  It sounded wonderful even back then when I was trying to figure out how to get away for a week to indulge my creative/crafts gene.  The only problem I could foresee now is feeling the urge to detour into some of the other workshops (with harp in hand, of course)<g>
Elizabeth