[Harp-L] Jams - standards, etc.

I just landed on a page by Dave Barrett and since we're on the topic of jams these days I thought I would pass on the info.

Deals with the process of jamming, preparation,  standard tunes and keys.

Among other things he said the following:

...you are a harmonica player and there are tunes specific to your instrument as well to add to the list. To start I would recommend that you memorize every Little Walter song recorded...

Funny guy. Thing is, he means it.

http://www.harmonicasessions.com/apr04/standards.html

Don't get too discouraged.

Pierre.