  From: Snaruhn@xxxxxxx
  To: ggraham@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Cc: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, January 22, 2005 7:54 PM
  Subject: Re:Chromatic problem

  Hi Gordon,

  < The spring on my Hohner 64 (280) broke today  ....>

  That´s one reason more why I love the CX 12 system. I never heard that
  a coiled spring can break.

  < I can also run over to Hohner (1mile from here) and get it fixed quickly. >

  What do you mean by Hohner? Are you living in Richmond, Ohio?
  There´s Rick Epping and you would be in very good hands.

  < .. the volume seems uneven..especially there is a sharp difference
  < between the lower 4 holes and the rest of the harp. Would a
  < customizer make a dramatic difference? >

  Hats off, you are a good joker, I like that. When it only seems that the
  volume is uneven then you don´t have a serious problem. You would agree?
  And a customizer wouldn´t make a dramatic difference. Why should he?
  He would play the instrument and if the volume is really uneven he would
  look for the reason.

  My advice: Walk that 1 mile to Hohner and hear what they have to say.
  Please, forgive my kidding you.

  Siegfried