[Harp-L] Re:Chromatic problem

Hi Gordon,

< The spring on my Hohner 64 (280) broke today  ....>

That´s one reason more why I love the CX 12 system. I never heard that
a coiled spring can break.

< I can also run over to Hohner (1mile from here) and get it fixed quickly. >

What do you mean by Hohner? Are you living in Richmond, Ohio?
There´s Rick Epping and you would be in very good hands.

< .. the volume seems uneven..especially there is a sharp difference
< between the lower 4 holes and the rest of the harp. Would a
< customizer make a dramatic difference? >

Hats off, you are a good joker, I like that. When it only seems that the
volume is uneven then you don´t have a serious problem. You would agree?
And a customizer wouldn´t make a dramatic difference. Why should he?
He would play the instrument and if the volume is really uneven he would
look for the reason.

My advice: Walk that 1 mile to Hohner and hear what they have to say.
Please, forgive my kidding you.

Siegfried