From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of John Frazer
Sent: Sunday, January 02, 2005 9:27 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Stealing

I have to agree about the illegal copying of CDs being wrong. How are we
going to feel right about selling our CD's if we steal other's?? I have a
huge CD collection, being a DJ. I am always turning people down that want me
to burn them a compilation. It costs me $$ to take the high road, but it is
better than being a hypocrite.

hj