Re: [Harp-L] Harp Comander

I've got a Harp Commander which does sound good, but I don't use it much. It's usually easier for me to just plug in my tube amp as opposed to messing around with the pa since most of my live playing is done at jams where I'm only up for a few songs. I'd be open to trading the Commander for a small to medium sized (pre 1980) tube amp if anyones interested. I'm also in the market to buy another tube amp, Silvertone, Kalamazoo, Kay, Harmony, Premier, Gibson..etc.. in working or non working condition.

Thanks
Mark