Re: [Harp-L] Blues Tunes - Blind Test Results

I sat down for a few hours with my amp and the digitech.  I used the
Blackface amp because I have a blackface amp.  I set out to make it
sound exactly like my deluxe.  I think I did that for the most part
except that the rp400 doesn't respond in the same way as a tube amp.
Much less predictable than an amp.

I don't remmeber the whole patch.  But I used the Blackface amp
setting, gain was at 31. All of other effects were off because it's
easier to add to a sound than substract in the studio.

Chris Michalek

www.michalekstrone.com
CD Available
http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/michalekstrone