Re: [Harp-L] challenge to custom amp makers

True edgelight backlit panels like those used in aircraft cockpits would be too expensive an addition for most of us, but I don't think that our needs are as stringent as for aviation. A plexiglas panel that is painted black except for where you want the light to come through might be workable with some light inside though it would add even more heat inside the cabnet. Perhaps better, why not a little hood with a small (colored neon?) light that lights the panel from the outside? It would be much cheaper I think. Someone could make them as add-on accessories for amps. Did I just give away a money making idea? There must be tens of dollars to be made. :0)

Peace and music,
Dave