Re: [Harp-L] (no subject) / Meteor

Thanks a lot Scott. I'm glad that your enjoying the amp. For someone always
on the road, you don't do too bad gig wise. If I think of when I shipped the
amp
to you, that's about 1 gig a week. Some of us are almost always in town and
gigging less than that. My hat off to you brother.

Scooter

> I agree Rich. Although I'm on the road most of the time, I bought an amp
from Scooter too. The Meteor is the best amp I've played through yet. I've
had em all too. I've had the opportunity to gig the amp about 5 times so far
and I just love it. If your searching for a serious gig amp, contact
scooter. It's less expensive than anything of comparable size but by no
means is it less amp.