Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 18:16:52 -0500
From: "Richard Rotella" <richarpo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Meteor

I have 3 kid's, and a  grandchild all living with me,mortgage,car
payment like everyone else.I am also a weekend warrior, one of the few
gigging harp players in my area and have put a lot of time in every aspect
of the harmonica  trying to keep a band together, building chops,
getting gigs etc.. I love to play harp amplified in front of people in a
bar!.I started building and repairing harp mics to be able to afford a good
harp amp. Years later I have bought and sold thousands of dollars worth
of amplifiers.  . I feel very fortunate to be able to finally afford
good equipment so I sympathize with those that can't afford a good amp
right now because I have been there. . Keep at it don't give up. My
search has stopped right now because I now own a METEOR and it is worth
every dime I paid for it.There is NOTHING wrong with playing through good
equipment. Regards Rich "Richarpo"Rotella