Re: [Harp-L] Help I'm being electricuted!

First, if they don't both have 3-prong plugs, you should get them installed.
Don't use any 3-prong-to-two-prong adaptors, make sure your extension cord
is also 3-wire. If one or both of two pieces of electronic equipment aren't
grounding the same, and you touch both of them at the same time, you can get
shocked. What's happening is YOU are becoming a path for electricity looking
for a place to go. If they both have 3-prong plugs, wired correctly, then
plugging them into the same power strip or conditioner should give them a
common ground reference even if the building wiring isn't right, which could
be the root cause of your problem.

Bassman
> or my spirit Harp Pro If i hold my mic or put
> > it on the extention mic holder that i screw on to the mic stand I get
> Zapped by any vocal mic or metal part of the xlr
> > cables comming from the PA.  Someone told me I need to ground myself?
I'm