Re: [Harp-L] marine band deluxe...?

G wrote:

Rick Epping has relocated to Ireland. If anyone wants to get the jump on
Hohner products, I suggest approaching retailer Michael Timler who has
regular direct contact with Hohner, Germany. http://harponline.de (click on the English link for English)
Fernando is now working at Hohner, Germany and has been active on the
popular email groups.

Cheers,
-- G.

Hi, all.

I haven't said anything cause I could only give info on the German market, and even then, limited, since I am mostly technical at Hohner, not comercial.
Anyway, we are producing them a lot, they are great harps and we have several thousand to deliver. So please allow some time to get the suppliers supplied, and then everything should be normal again.
For exact situation in the US, contact Hohner USA. People ther are great and helpful.
It is always a good idea to pre-order the harmonica at your local music store. This way more dealers order them and they are more readily available.
All the best,
Fernando