Re: [Harp-L] marine band deluxe...?

Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 15:30:05 +0200 (CEST)
From: Nicolas Fouquet <bbhcfr@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] marine band deluxe...?
To: camposs@xxxxxxxxx, harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
> Maybe if you ask to Rick Epping and Hohner USA you'll be able to get > them.
> These harps, as far as I know, seem to be very good. Then, I need to
> play them longer to make more comments.
>
> Froggy

Hi Froggy,
  Rick Epping has relocated to Ireland.  If anyone wants to get the jump on
Hohner products, I suggest approaching retailer Michael Timler who has
regular direct contact with Hohner, Germany.
http://harponline.de  (click on the English link for English)
Fernando is now working at Hohner, Germany and has been active on the
popular email groups.

Cheers,
-- G.