RE: [Harp-L] Re: Favorite Harp Labeling Methods

I fear the upside down harp solo - that's why I go with the yellow label
from the original box, placed on the top cover on the upper right. If I
see the label, of course I know the orientation. The only time that ever
happens to me is if I am flippin the harp or twirling it to show off and
don't have to grab a new key. Just desserts I suppose.

Also, I think it really depends all on how you store your harps while
performing. I do not use a case. (yet) I use a leather cartridge belt
that keeps two harps in each of the five pockets. I don't play the
chrom, (yet) so this works fine for me.

The only other instrument I could think of having that happen on would
be the tamborine. Nobody would notice that though.