Re: [Harp-L] Favorite Harp Labeling Methods - Etc.

"David R. Fertig" <dfertig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I carry a harp or two loose in my pocket wherever I go, lint be damned, but
> for carrying a gig set of harps I use:
>
> A Plastic Fishing Tackle Box!
>
> Mine cost less than ten bucks and works better than any other rig I've
> seen.  With two trays and a space below,

a number of years ago, when i was learning to airbrush, i was
taking a class at an art school.  during a break, i went looking through
their store, to find a case i could use for all of the various hoses,
brushes, paints, etc.  and they had these really nice ones, but they
were upwards of $40.  more than i had to spend.

a week later i was at a department store, and while taking a short
cut through sporting goods, what did i see?  nearly identical cases;
same size, same multiple compartments, two tiered, secure latch:
tackle boxes.  i paid my $10 and went home happy.  works great.

----
Garry Hodgson, Technical Consultant, AT&T Labs

Be happy for this moment.
This moment is your life.