Re: [Harp-L] virtuoso (vs crap?)-FINAL WORD

I feel that Chris' comments are being misunderstood. Chris & I have spoken at length on this subject. It all comes down to a lowered standard for harmonica musicians compared to the rest of the musical world. If you know Chris, he will tend to make incendiary remarks but they are most always coming from a deep respect for the music and our humble instrument.
Let's raise the musical bar-now get learning & practicing.

By the authority vested in me by Buzz & Filisko:
I hereby declare the virtuoso thread-DEAD!

Michael Peloquin
http://www.globerecords.com/cgi-bin/db/search.cgi?specific=itemno&phrase=GLO-025