Re: [Harp-L] 2nd position major pentatonic

From: <rainbowjimmy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Who's a good 2nd position major pentatonic player?

Since I'm one of those people who just enjoys the music and don't pay enough
attention to who's playing it (I didn't know who it was that did the
"Pachelbels Cannon in D" on the MP3 from last night) I can't really answer
that, but since the major pentatonic is often associated with country music
you might look to someone who plays country. Charlie McCoy perhaps?

Peace and music,
Dave