[Harp-L] Gindick's Jam camp

Just got back from the Anaheim Jam Camp. WOW! Really reinforced and advanced my goals, This morning, many players including myself reported that we had trouble sleeping. We were so immersed in the jamming and music instruction that it took an hour to go to sleep. The musical interludes were swimming in our totally immersed brains. The experience is eye opening and brain expending. The rest is up to the student like me to set the time aside to make it happen. More later for anyone interested contact me. Also big hello to my new friends and for having a great reunion with my old ones.

Regards,

Doc