[Harp-L] Looking for a good overblow harp

Hey list.
I've recently took up overblow/drawing and am looking for a harp that will make this learning process much easier. I'm only a new player to the harp(1 year) but i've decided that I want to know how to overblow from the begining, so that this effect eventually will hopefully become as second nature at a note bend. I know this is a strange approach to learning harp, but i've already learned to overblow and this method makes sense to me with alot of the new work happening in harp music.
Well anyway as I said i'm looking for a great overblow harp. I've owned Lee oskars(horrible for OB), Vintage 1923(great instrument but hard to tame overblows on), and a special 20, my current overblow harp of choice.
I'm willing to put some good money into either a customized harp(below 100 dollars) or into another kind of stock harp. I've learned to gap reeds a bit, but I just don't have the skills to yet adjust harps on my own so i'll have to keep on learning.
As an additional note I've read rumours on this board of a new OB friendly marine band hitting the market, if this is the case does anyone know when? If the eta is definite is could be quite awhile...
Thanks