[Harp-L] Re: Why use an effects pedal?

Tim wrote:
"Jason Ricci is a great example, I'll have to go back and listen again. I didn't notice any effects on Feel Good Funk, other than normal studio stuff - but it's been a while."

He recorded that CD in a TINY studio with the same rig he was using live at the time (but most tunes were done with my old Bassman RI, not his) including a Boss DM-2 delay and a Boss OC-2 octave pedal. For more info on the effects he uses, check out www.jasonricci.com/gear.html.
MN