Re: [Harp-L] 'A' harp cutting through, telling guitarists to turn down

Rosco wrote:
In the best of all possible worlds, you could get guitarists,
bassists, drummers, et al. to turn down at will. Not in this life..... If you
play in a band that plays loud, you have to learn to deal with it.
Otherwise, find a different band.
---Rosco, you are 100% correct. I also play rock music[not as good as Rosco and his fine group Maybe August,though] and volume is just something I have to live with...unless you're playing traditional blues or jazz or unless you have your own band and call the shots, the guitar players are simply NOT going to turn down....at least not in my little portion of the space-time continuum.
WVa Bob