Re: [Harp-L] OB, CX or XB?

On Nov 30, 2004, at 11:20 AM, Joe and Cass Leone wrote:

On Nov 30, 2004, at 9:42 AM, Chris Michalek wrote:

Where did I bow out of Night in Tunisia? As far as I know I'm the only person who posted a sample of it. I played that part Hunter said couldn't be played. Heck that whole sample is full of stuff that can't be played by anybody.

Well, I'll tell you what. I have some tracks from a past SPAH Jazz Club. There are 2 diatonic players there along with about 6-9 chromatic players. (I wasn't AT that one). The two diat guys are terrific, the chromos are mostly lame. YOU are one of the diats. Sooo, just like E.F. Hutton, when you speak, I will listen :)
smo-joe