Re: [Harp-L] OB, CX or XB?

Where did I bow out of Night in Tunisia?  As far as I know I'm the
only person who posted a sample of it. I played that part Hunter said
couldn't be played. Heck that whole sample is full of stuff that
can't be played by anybody.  There's no comparison to me and Mike
Curtis - don't make me start my perfect pitch rant....:-)

www.michalekstrone.com/music/myt_mojo.mp3