RE: [Harp-L] Re: Women harp and guitar players: how many?

I've heard that this female is pretty good, but never heard her play:
http://www.octaviablues.com/

-----Original Message-----
From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of larryboy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, November 29, 2004 6:57 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Re: Women harp and guitar players: how many?

Recently, someone wrote in about female harp players and the relatively
few numbers of them.  I responded about Annie Raines.  An ensueing
exchange of e-mails offlist with LynnAnn Hyde has opened my eyes to yet
another fine female harmonicist.  LynnAnn plays in and around Portland,
OR.  She has a very nice range of acoustic and amplified styles.  She
and her partner, Stu Kinsel, have 3 or 4 CDs, any of which should
satiate your need for the reed.

Best Regards to All,

Larry Boy Pratt
www.parkhousejam.cpm