[Harp-L] Re: Women harp and guitar players: how many?

Recently, someone wrote in about female harp players and the relatively few
numbers of them.  I responded about Annie Raines.  An ensueing exchange of
e-mails offlist with LynnAnn Hyde has opened my eyes to yet another fine female
harmonicist.  LynnAnn plays in and around Portland, OR.  She has a very nice
range of acoustic and amplified styles.  She and her partner, Stu Kinsel, have
3 or 4 CDs, any of which should satiate your need for the reed.

Best Regards to All,

Larry Boy Pratt
www.parkhousejam.cpm