[Harp-L] Re: Digest Number 1445 Steve Shaw"s Irish music

      I listened to clips from "Blowing throuth the woods ".
Interesting rendition with Irish harmonica sound but  all unfamiliar
pieces to me.    I am curious what harmonica he played.  Since  he got a
new XB-40,  I woud be intersted in a new CD with only well known Irish
tunes, Danny Boy, Irishwasherwoman, Last rose of summer, I'll take you
home Kathryn, Annie Laury, My bonnie, Loch Lomond, Auld lang Syne, Sally
Garden  etc., with XB-40.  I think you can set a standard in Irish music
and many music lovers and learners like me would hardly await for the CD.