Re: [Harp-L] Lip block (was "Any Help out there.")

Smokey-J said:

Hey Mon Frere Pierre, we ain't helping you out on this one. You're already TOO good as it is and why should WE let you get even FARTHER ahead?

Sorry to say, but I am at best an "ok amateur" player; although I hope to get to be a 'good' player within 2 to 20 years. Hope it's 2 I do.

You're either mixing me up with another Pierre or you think I am Pascal Veillette (my occasional harp teacher) whose clips you heard last week whcih caused you much grief.

I Tried to reply offlist, but the e-mail bounced back.

Pierre.