Re: [Harp-L] Lip block (was "Any Help out there.")

On Nov 15, 2004, at 2:03 PM, Pierre wrote:

Is the pucker style a valid style? can people get good tone that way?

Are there benefits to puckering; can I get new 'sounds' by puckering?

Are there instances where puckering is better than lip blocking? for example on specific holes or bends?

You seldom get something without losing someting esle, what is the down side of lip blocking?

Thanks,

Pierre.

Hey Mon Frere Pierre, we ain't helping you out on this one. You're already TOO good as it is and why should WE let you get even FARTHER ahead?

:) smokey-j ~(8^')x