[Harp-L] Sluggish 3 blow

Dear New Friends,
    I  warned you that I would be having lots of questions now that I am a
member of SPAH.  I introduced myself a few days ago as 'really old
newcomer'.  I am into my 6th year of learning to play harmonica.  I play a
chromatic and the 3 blow has always been sluggish until it is warmed up.  I
actually heat a bottle of water and put it into a thermos and then put my
harmonica in a plastic bag and into the thermos and wait for 20 or 30
minutes and it plays great until it cools off again.  If I have to take a
break and go do something, I make a point to put the harmonica close to my
body for warmth.  I think what I do goes above and beyond warming up before
playing.  Thanks in advance for any tips that you send my way.  Thanks for
previous help.....GA