[Harp-L] Harmonica discs from Scorcher

This is just an update to all you good folks who were conned into sending a
check for $6.00 to _scorcher@xxxxxxxx (mailto:scorcher@xxxxxxx)  for a  disc
of harmonica music. After contacting him three times over a period of 9
months, and getting all kinds of stories about getting the disc, I have just  about
given up on it. I just think it is wrong to cash checks that were written
back in March for a product he listed on harp and for which he had no intention
of producing. It has nothing to do with the $ 6.00, however I do not
appreciate  being taken. A word to the wise.........be careful who you do business
with.
Cheechmail