Re: [Harp-L] Book(s) on Chromatic

> BTW, on the internet, there's a freebie
> site that's excellent and will walk you through the entire learning
process
> of music theory and it won't make you feel totally intimidated, as most
harp
> players seem to feel whenever learning music theory is mentioned and then
> the fear of having to learn this button gets pushed, and the site is
> http://www.musictheory.net. Once you get thru this site at your own pace,
> it'll make you wonder why were were you so afraid of it in the first
place.

Thank you for the tip, Bob. Fortunatelly I'm far more comfortable with music
theory than with my harmonica itself. I've got a pretty nice book from a
Brazilian author on the subject. So good the first print is from 1961 and
they still print it!

Of course no help on theory is useless! :)

Thanks everyone who kindly replied my message!!! Every single mail was
extremely useful and they are all already saved in my PC. :)

Best wishes,

Omar Colocci