From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Mike and Beverly Rogers
Sent: Saturday, July 31, 2004 12:00 PM
To: harp-l
Subject: [Harp-L] custom harps

Just got my first custom from Tim Moyer.  I can't get over the improvement.  Twice the volume with half the effort.  And my vibratto is much improved, with no air leakage.  I have no affiliation with Tim, other than that of a satisfied customer.  The only problem is, that I want to play it all the time, and I need to save it for band gigs.  I'm sold on customs.  Bullfrog