Re: [Conclusion] Huang question

<QUOTE>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 03:28:00 -0500
From: "Vince Cheney" <vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Conclusion] Huang question

OK I bought one today to see for myself..... it sucked. I did adjust on it a
bit and try again... still sucked. Very small sounding. But would be a great
harp to learn or toy around with. But it does not withstand hard playing and
it does sound weak compared to any other harps I own. A cheap harp that
oh... well sounds cheap... Worth the few bucks I paid though!

Vince Cheney
</quote>

Yeah, well different strokes I guess.
I got a bunch of them a few years ago on a sale.
I sanded the front edges smooth until they were comfortable, and with a bit of
reed gapping they played nicely.
They have a sweet tone and are very responsive when set up for it.
Good harmonica for the price.

As it is I prefer Hohner handmade SP20s and custom Marine Bands.
G.