Inspiration from harp-l

After reading the posts about the SPAH convention and the non-stop playing
in the rooms, the halls the lounges etc.,  I walked out of my office singing
about somebody playing the harmonica all the time(hmmm sounds like me!).
This led to writing a tune called "Blues Harpin' All Night and Day".  Thanks
guys for the inspiration!  You can check it out, if you like, at my MP3.com
site http:///www.mp3.com/mitchweiss  It's the first tune on the list.

P.S.  On a bit of a different topic.  For those of you who might want to get
into chromatic from a diatonic point of view, Brendan Power is now
customising Slide Harps and they play and sound really nice.

Mitch Weiss