Re: flaten 7 hole draw?

Rick wrote:
"In playing the blues scales i find that the 7 draw often dosen't just seem
to 'fit' that well into scheme of things ..."

I've found that note to be pretty useful in blues (so did Walter Horton ;-).
Try this: sing the chorus of "Mojo" and answer yourself with harp. "Got my
mojo workin'" then echo that line with: 5d, 6b, 7d,  6b, 5d, 6b. Or for a
fatter sound, echo it using tongue-blocked "octaves": 2d/5d, 3b/6b, 4d/7d,
3b/6b, 2d/5d, 3b/6b.
MN