Thanks for the Pod help

Thanks to all who responded to my inquiry about POD setup.  You've
given me a good start point and I'll tweak it from there.

I don't plan on obtaining a Pod, only borrowed it to use for this one
gig.  I've got too many nice amps to want a Pod.  It's just for "make
do" in this one gig, which is in a small, quiet setting, so I think I
can escape the feedback beast, especially if I keep the gain on the Pod
down.  Like several of you suggested, if I were going to routinely play
direct to the p.a. system, I'd get a Harp Commander.

Thanks again all,

Howard