Re: Dropped posts (harp-l content)

mlpratt@xxxx wrote:
> On another note. I noticed that I got Pete Krampert's August 28
> almanac post in my Harp-l-digest, but it did not appear in the Yahoo
> harp-l-archives.

Since coming back from SPAH I've had two of my posts to harp-l
dropped by the Yahoo archives, one sent as a forward from the Yahoo
reply interface, the other sent directly from my subscribed email address.
One was my SPAH convention report.

I noticed that a who harp-l-friends returns roughly twice as many
subscribers as harp-l itself, so I suspect that a lot of people are missing
any chance to see these dropped posts if they are relying (like myself)
on the Yahoo interface.

Anyone know what (if anything) we can do about that?

- -tim