Re: Bassman tranny question

Try Mercury Magnetics, they make exact reproductions of vintage amp
transformers, they're not cheap, but considered the best by many vintage
amp techs/restorers.  I'll e-mail you the URL off list, I don't have it
handy now or do a search.  Hoffmans are good too, I just replaced a
Princeton Reverb output tranny for a customer with a Hoffman tranny awhile
back and it worked great.  If you're replacing the power transformer makes
sure you're replacing it with one that has the correct secondary voltages,
the new reissue tranny's run at much higher voltages and won't sound
right.

good luck on the project,
Don D.