Harmonica sessions

Pete Krampert's 8/28 almanac references a new monthly E-zine "Harmonica
Sessions" produced by Mel Bay and David Barret.  The initial pub has an article
by Dave on Essential Listening for blues harp, an interveiw with Gary Primich
and two workbench sections, one harmonica workbench and one microphone
workbench.  Very informative articles.  I'm looking forward to next month's
edition already.  Here is the URL to get to it.

http://www.harmonicasessions.com/

On another note. I noticed that I got Pete Krampert's August 28 almanac post in
my Harp-l-digest, but it did not appear in the Yahoo harp-l-archives.

Best Regards to All,

Larry Boy Pratt